That is a lot of moohla! And I bet your first intention after reading this is to run over to the Mel In A Nutshell Blog to see what you need to do to enter. I know I certainly did. But you need to hurry since this giveaway ends Dec 13th.
While there you may want to check out the rest of her blog too. It is pretty nice. It loads fast, and is pleasing to the eyes. I also like the format of the pages too. I have visted many sites with great content that I left immediately due to poor design. Not this one!
Her articles are a mixture of content. Which I find preferable since I like variety. Isn't blogging great? You get to see how the Jonses live. :)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ohhhh shucks! thanks :D
& thanks for entering my comp - good luck!
Hey there Candes;
Your site looks great! How neat that you offer so much information on contests and giveaways. I'll be back to read more for sure.
Have a great day!!
psst.. you won!
http://mommydoodles.blogspot.com/2008/08/winners-list-caddy.html
email me your color choice and mailing information!
Post a Comment