I would have to say no. All gifts I have ever received were useful. Although some were not anywhere close to the top 10. On the bottom of that list would have to be the year I got a dish rag from a relative. Next in line was another gift from the same person on the same Xmas. A bar of bath soap and a hand held cheese slicer from a dollar store. Both were very useful. But in no way compared to the watch and candy that my husband got from the same person. So although they weren't bad gifts, they did hurt my feelings.
You can read more tales of Xmas disappointments by visiting The Present Professor. they are giving away a Zune player to one lucky person. Visit their site to get all the details. But hurry, it ends soon!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello there .... my husband once gave me a tin opener for xmas - he is my ex husband now ...
thanks for dropping by the THIRD and playing along - cheers le
Post a Comment