Sunday, October 14, 2007

All That Blooms Blog Giveaway

All That Blooms is having a awesome giveaway. 3 wonderful prizes! If you win, you can choose one, two or all three prizes. Deadline will be October 31.

1. $10 gift card (not an e-card) to this website.
2. One book featuring the novels Distant Shores by Kirstin Hannah and The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans (Similiar to Nicholas Sparks).
3. Package of pink tulip bulbs (Percentage of the sale of those benefits breast cancer research! I’m buying a couple for myself and giving the other away.)

How to enter:
1. Post something about this giveaway (with a link to this entry) in your own blog.
2. Leave a comment here to let me know you’ve done that (and where)
3. Get an additional entry by putting up a link to Verti, a review website run by a friend of mine.

2 comments:

Patriot said...

Very cool! I will have to look into that giveaway!

Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

Thanks!

Candes said...

Yes I saw it! Made in the USA is the only way! :)