Harper Collins and Beauty Confidential are sponsoring a great contest at Parent Bloggers. They want to know what was your biggest beauty blunder. One that made you yearn for a paper bag. they are giveing out some specatcular beauty prizes. So make sure you chck it out before November 2 is over!
My beauty blunder came to me immediately. It was from back in my late teenage years. My best friends mother decided that she needed to look more like a girl. So she took her to an expensive makeup counter for an overhall. Since she was quite a bit broken out, and freckly, anything truely was an improvement. Ouch... Good think she doesn't know I have a blog. But for myself, my complexion was often complement on. Little makeup was truely best. anyways the vultures at the counter took over my face for 15 minutes. When they were done, I looked into the mirror to see what looked like a $15 hooker. YUK!!!! I tried to wipe much of it off, but it was caked on too thick. So I had to hide my face in shame until I got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't have my first "make-over" at a department store until I was 22. Isn't that nuts. I probably could have used one a lot earlier. I put make-up on, way to dark at times.
Post a Comment